SPONSORSHIP & DONATION
Guidelines for consideration of any sponsoring or donation request
Banco di Caribe will review all requests that comply with the following criteria*:
- BdC will yearly select several sponsoring projects with a large to small character and will have a total budget amount available for donations of which a predetermined amount is to the discretion of management.
- A sponsored event will be considered with preference if it can be linked to a sales activity (such as account marketing, product marketing or a relationship activity).
- All requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance, accompanied by a detailed project description, budget and requested amount.
- Preference for non-profit (non-subsidized) organizations, agencies or groups.
- Limit of one donation per organization/group per year and depending the project or organization for a maximum of 3 yrs.
- Organizations must be registered or officially recognized and are subject to screening by BdC.
- Focus on large groups; however individual requests can be considered if impact of project is educational and benefits a large group in the community.
- Focus on long term projects.
* BdC is entitled to request the organization to open an account with us to receive financial contribution.
BdC in general does not fund
- Profit or commercial organizations
- Individuals or personal requests (except for the ones mentioned earlier)
- Organizations having illegal or unethical practices
- Requests submitted less than 30 days in advance (exceptions allowed)
- Fundraising activities (because we focus on donating directly to projects or organizations)
If you would like to bring a worthy cause to our attention, we invite you to contact us with a solid plan.